Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tourist

October 16, 2006

My wife and I plan to go to Philippines for a holiday to the Philippines since it is Hariraya Festival here this coming October 24, 2006. We gave up that oppurtunity to give way to our mothers to come and visit us here. And since I promised to my wife's sister to make up with my absence on her Debut party last July again she is also on my visitors list.

After the struggles on getting and renewing the passports finally i booked the plane ticket.



They will go by the the Jetstar Airlines not the usual budget airlines to let them experience the luxury of travel since it is their first time here.

Now our schedules are so tight to give them a tour. Good thing my boss allowed me for a 3 days straight leave. I think this is the longest time i will be having a leave since i started working.

Anyway i will just keep you guys posted for more happenings. "For all you care"..hehe

No comments: