Thursday, October 19, 2006

iShop

October 13, 2006

Today is friday the 13th after office I rushed in to Orchard just to go my favorite store iShop before i fetch my wife to her office that we do normally on weekends. The iShop here in Singapore is nice they have a cafe, accessories, training center and of course a friendly customer service. Hopefully one day i can go to San Francisco to visit there underground Apple store like i saw in the internet.

iShop Singapore

Apple store at San Francisco

I was suppose to buy an ordinary mouse but i ending buying an Apple Mighty Mouse for more compatibility for my spoiled laptop after buying keyboard skin protector and arm rest protector last week.


After that i accompanied my wife as she shops on the boutique and buy stuff she need for this coming holiday. As i pass through the toy store i saw this bratz dolls on sale and remind me of our nephews so i go grab two of them.


Bratz dolls

And to end the day we have our dinner at New york pizza to enjoy again the taste of American food.


Chilled out

No comments: