Sunday, October 01, 2006

MacBook

September 30, 2006

I was supposed to buy this on my birthday but since it is a necessity to have a laptop here in Singapore to keep in touch with our love ones in the Philippines.

And it would ease my work in the office also because now i can focus more on my projects and do my personal stuff at home; I bought this Apple MacBook today.

Specs: 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo Processor; 521 SDRAM; 13,3inch diagonal, 1280 X 800 resolution, Glossy TFT Widescreen Display; Intel GMA 950 Graphics processor with 64mb of DDR2SDRAM; 60GB Serial ATA 5400rpm hardisk drive; Super Drive (DVD+RW/CD-RW). Built in 1000BASE-T(Gigabit) , Built-in 54MBPS Airport Wi-FI; Built in Blue tooth, One FireWIre 400; and two USB Port.


It also comes with a clever remote control so you can enjoy multimedia functions with a click..

Now my wife can enjoy movies, photos, internet and while i can continue blogging and Tech Stuff..

2 comments:

ReN!e said...

hello joel... how much??? i planning to buy it also noon pa kaso wala pa me budget... hehehe... :)

how about ang mga softwares??? mahal ba?? I need kc ng Dreamweaver, Flash and adobe photoshop... :)

advice nman dyan... :) Salamat po...

Nagmamahal,
kapamilya... hahaha

Joel Abella said...

Renie,

I bought it fo 2,248 SGD. Ok naman macbook for multimedia use it is the best.

Ung mga softwares meron din naman pirated and if now you can run windows app using ung BOOTCAMP.

If you want to buy it on Apple Store alam ko they are giving away free softwares.

For movie,video, photo editing ok din cya. And kung web user ka talaga meron din sila .iMac which you can sync your mails, data, music, video on the web anywhere.

For photoshop I think meron sila bago software called Aperture for professional photographers.

Try to look at Apple Store sa may Orchard Cineleisure for more details they might have great deals for you.