Monday, September 18, 2006

Sony Digital Workshop

September 12, 2006
I just avail my photography training at Sony Digital Workshop here at Wisma Astria "Sony Gallery at Orchard Road". Before i enter the mall trees caught my attention its so colurful so i got a clear shot. I think they did this for the coming "IMF/World bank" meeting one way to attract the tourist.

Anyway the training was good I had chance to learn more about photography, gets some tips and tricks from the Pros.

Classmates

teacher

I was so excited to try the lessons i learn at home and of course the only model i have is my wife but too bad she is so sleepy anyway i still manage to get some shots try to look at it below.

Dang: Stop it lets go to sleep.
Joel : Just for a moment make some adjustments.

Joel : Not yet enough..Ahhh. "Make adjustment again."


Now I got it but eventually i cant show it to her because she is now dreaming. Ahh what a day..

No comments: