Thursday, September 21, 2006

My first Project in Singapore

September 21,2006

My first project here in Infineon is PCM (Parameter Control Maintenance) quite technical wirebond program but if your work on Semicon Industry its like your every day Chicken Rice.. with chili sauce of course.

It will take years to master the concept good thing our team has Master Siong Boon "Your the Man" able to share his ideas and experience to us, While Dong Hua from China for the server side and me from our mother land of course "Pinas" for the Client Side able to put thru this project .

My Challenges :
1) Learn Java 1.5 using Eclipse im beginner level for this development tool actually my first time to use it.hehe But thru my passion for programming still i manage to finish it in time.
2) Use Hibernate class, Hashmap, Tupple - tech stuff....
3) Meet deadlines while supporting other CIM task.

Enough of the good news the bad news is how to clean up the mess i made while creating this program I think i need a personal cleaner..

My PC, quite dusty, monitor has a lot of finger prints..hehehe

Eliminate unused boxes,
arrange the manuals and try to eat my breakfast before going to office.

Fix my hair im a man with no Hair style.

At least my mouse is clean..hehe.

No comments: