Monday, September 25, 2006

Bumped

September 24, 2006

Last Sunday, my day started with a basketball game with my filipino friends versus Singaporean veterans we started at around 9:00 am and finished at 12:30 pm.

When I was on my way home crossing the street this cab just beat the red light and almost hit me good thing i manage to move my body side ways though its side mirror caught my arm and gave me a bruise.

Though you cant see it clearly "maitim kasi ako" but it hurts when it catches cold. So i decided to see a doctor.

Doctor finds it no fracture but gave me some pain killers and cream. But noticed that it was so plenty and in different variety. Anyway i just attached some pictures here so when it happens to you just buy the medicine and save the consultation fee.

Cream - Just like our local Omega with no funny smell.

Ponstan - Painkiller

SUNPEPCIN - To avoid stomach upsets

NORGESIC- Muscle relaxant

Im still lucky to escape the accident though i forgot to get the cab's plate number because of the shock i received and the bastard just run away.

Lesson learn not to cross until the car has fully stop.

No comments: