Monday, January 08, 2007

Seriously

January 7, 2007

It's a kick-off a new year though i don't got a chance to celebrate the holiday. I decided to take things seriously now. Arrange everything, systematize, think my priorities straight, prepare for the future and make progress.

Starting with the following:

- Since my Canadian Immigrant Visa is still on queue we decided to apply Permanent Residency here in Singapore.



Acknowledgement card im just waiting for the approval in 1-3 months time.

- Apply for an OFW membership since i was working abroad this will save me from paying extra charges on the airport.



OWWA Certificate

- For my photography I bought some magazines to keep me updated and help me learn to build my Photography System. Once done I will build my system just want to make sure I got the correct equipment and skill to do it.



UK's Digital Camera Magazine

- Organize my iTunes and iPhoto Library.



- To lower my BMI (Body Mass Index) I need to jog on weekends and to monitor this activity I just installed a NIKE WIDGET.



- For my programming skill improvement. I run some topics I need to work on and study.

a) EDA Interface A (Machine related Web Services)
b) .Net 3.0 Platform
c) .Net Hybernate
d) Java Multi-threading
e) Open GL and GDI++

No comments: