Sunday, January 21, 2007

Almost

January 19, 2007

After office right after I ate diner with my wife. We decided to go for a night swimming to burn some calories.

We started around 8:00 pm after of few laps I feel so happy because for the first time I can beat my wife on our swimming race...hehe

Its almost 9:00 pm the water is getting cold so we get out of the pool to dry when all of the sudden I went back to practice my threading.

For some reasons i loose control, for 45 seconds I was struggling in the water my wife thought I was just playing around. Catching up breath then going under simultaneously. There I drank to much water, my heart stops and I can't see a damn thing.

Then I manage to shout for help. I thought it was my end as i nearly lost my consciousness. Then my wife paniced and jump off to my rescue and try to push me to the swimming pool side. But i almost drown her also due to my un-intentional struggle to pool side.

As I was regaining my strength I went back to the few days of my life looking for a sign why I "ALMOST DIE".

Sign 1: We just applied OWWA Membership then I told my wife 3 times what ever happened to me just go here and claim money. I put you as my beneficiary.

Sign 2: I won a DEATH CLAIM Insurance from AIG valid for 3 months. I wasn't imagining to use this but it almost happen.

Anyway, The good thing is I can start a new life again. I just felt I was reborn..

Thank God!!! And thank you for reading my story.

No comments: