Monday, September 03, 2007

The Red House

August 24, 2007

Some memories I stored before I left Melaka. Though I can't bring my SLR with me due to my heavy HP notebook.. har...har..
It can't stop me for taking some pics with my Cybershot.

This is the "La Famosa" the oldest church can be found in Malacca.. A.K.A "red house" its obvious because its colored red..hehe


"Red House" built by the Portuguese


"Melaka Church built 1753"


"old fountain"

As most of the local says every tourist must climb this small hill to see the "La Famosa church ruins"



Okey! On the sunny day I tried my luck.. But the top somehow is spiritually fulfilling.


"Outside the church"



"St. Paul's church" Nobody know. How long this wall has been built. Some of the remains:



"Inside the church"



"Slabs of scriptures , written in stone"



And I am standing on the tomb of one who made this place a History.

No comments: