Thursday, August 31, 2006

Comex 2006 - IT Show


Everyone here in Singapore is waiting for this event where you can buy cool and new gadgets with lots of freebies.

For my case i went on the first day together with my officemate Boo Yang im looking for a Cybershot while his on his journey for a LCD TV the funny things is we are wearing same Infineon Shirt and jeans we look like one of the dealers..

So I got this new Sony DSC-T10 quite cool new features lots of color to choose from the good thing is my wife is still at the office so i got the black color the "bold" model instead of the cutie cutie pink..hehe About freebies yes they do give one so I got the following.
1) 512 MB Memory stick Duo and Leather Memory stick holder
2) Slim Soft cybershot Case

3) Free Sony Digital work shop Digital photography Course.

To apple: I got all of them. Thanks for the comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, u mean the freebies u got is onli 1 of them or u got all 3?

Anonymous said...

Thanks fer the reply. ^^ Cause, i heard that they actually gif mini tripod stand, screen protector, casing and 1 512 memory card? Dats y i'm wondering y urs is different.